20090304

Curiosity Killed the Cat

by caccy46

If you really knew me, you'd understand that I am more than curious; I am thoroughly intrusive and nosy. I have no explanations for why, but the sorts of things I'm interested in probably don't pass through the minds of most people. Here are some of the things I'd like to know - about everyone: how much money do you earn and how much do you have saved. What inheritance will you be getting and how much - don't leave out anything like jewels, art works, homes. May I look through your drawers and closets, including your jewelry boxes? How many times a week do you have sex and is it good; have you or your partner ever been unfaithful to each other and with whom...

6S

caccy46, whose full catalog is here, is a mother of two who's been married for 33 years.