20210617

But Who's Hugh?

by Victor Lembrey

During the course of tracing my family's lineage (a hobby I've been pursuing lately with great fervor), I discovered something disturbing. Something that REALLY angered me. It turns out that 500 years ago, the Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch referred to my great great great great great great great great grandfather as a "dillweed." If you're not familiar with Bosch, he's basically considered one of the greatest medieval painters of all time. He's now considered by ME as one of the greatest punk-asses of all time. And after five centuries, it's finally time for some payback, so, I'm rubber, and Bosch is glue, and whatever he said 500 years ago bounces off me and sticks to Hugh.

6S

Victor Lembrey, quite some time ago, explained his cupcake habit.