20070614

Reveal

by Stephanie Bee

Laid in bed tonight thinking about all the accidental discoveries, things I still can't talk about. Pink, blushing, growing. He made me feel like he'd discovered a beautiful secret of life. When he went down on me he'd whisper upwards what he saw. I remember closing my eyes, parting my lips, letting those words float down onto the tip of my tongue. I came so hard he was crawling across the bed to keep me in his mouth.

6S

Stephanie Bee, author of The Dawn of Confidence, was trained as an investigative reporter, and has lived all over the world, including London and Australia. She currently resides in New York City with two fabulous roommates who politely deal with her assortment of male suitors. You can read more about the sagas of Stephanie's love life (and other adventures) at Spread Eagle in NYC.