20120331

A Thinker Describes a Load Launched

by Rex Grossbard

My feelings were hurt earlier in the week when a woman I was riding the subway with and gawking at noticed my gawking. She rolled her eyes, crossed her legs in the opposite direction, and shifted her body further west. (I was seated east of her.) I managed to sneak a photo of her with my iPhone's camera, and when I masturbated to the image later that evening, I was pleased by how centered and clear it was, especially considering I'd held the phone on my thigh, and guesstimated the framing. When she noticed my gawking, I was ashamed of myself, primarily by my lack of restraint. But that lack of restraint is precisely what makes the resulting orgasm so gratifying.

6S

Rex Grossbard invests large sums of money in the stock market.