20090330

Now is Alright

by David Fishkind

They say if you look hard enough you can find the book that mirrors your life. I dedicated my life to finding my book until recently I stumbled upon it one day wandering secretly through the Library of Congress. It is forty pages and written in Russian and I thought if I sat down and read it over and over again long enough I would be able to discover the meaning to my life and/or the significant events I can look forward to. I discovered that I could not read Russian so I pretended to read it over and over again for several nights before giving up. Later, I crawled out of the library and into a ditch and slept with the book in my arms. Today I looked for a Russian who could read me the book; tomorrow I will find a Russian who can read me the book.

6S

David Fishkind blogs here.