20081201

On Feeling

by Andrew Kaspereen

Today I will be serious. If you should happen to trip and fall and get a minor concussion on your way somewhere important, I will be helpful. If I hug you like a bear it will be with the utmost professionalism and civility. I will spend my day reading serious texts about the best procedure for using proper punctuation while drinking black coffee. When you come home, I will be waiting to tell you how I have balanced the check book, made your favorite dinner and washed the dog not forgetting behind her ears. Please don’t ever leave.

6S

Andrew Kaspereen lives in Northwest New Jersey and goes to college in the hopes of one day educating the masses. He has a blog and helps edit an online/print zine called Lo-Fidelity. He also likes snapping turtles and overcast days.