20080501

Predictions

by Michael A. Kechula

It was once predicted to me that I would marry, and the marriage would be such a terrible cross to bear. It was further predicted that I would be a widower and marry a second time. The second time would be the one in which I would be very happy. I was told the number of kids I would have, their genders, and the year I would own my own home. All this came to pass. Makes me wonder, sometimes.

6S

Michael A. Kechula is a retired technical writer. His flash and micro-fiction tales have won first place in seven contests and second and third place in four others. His stories have appeared in ninety-six online and print magazines and anthologies in Australia, Canada, England, and the U.S. He’s authored a book of flash and micro-fiction stories: “A Full Deck of Zombies - 61 Speculative Fiction Tales.”