20071215

Angel Lust

by Stephanie Burton

There's never enough time or the right time or belief in time. There's too many demons, not enough exorcists, no hope, no trust, no chance... and yet sometimes on very rare nights, we find ourselves smoothing down the fear for a few hours, whispering to each other, "Let's just enjoy this." I'm looking at him, and suddenly his mouth is on mine. I'm hungry, starving, asking permission, running my mouth over the sweetness that melts across the plains of his rising chest. I've got his hands pinned above his head and he's gulping at my neck, my breasts, gasping, pleading with me. We wrestle, tangled limbs and blankets, desire and fear until I'm curled on top, breathing with him as one and whispering in the dark, "Please, please let me give you what you deserve."

6S

Stephanie Burton, author of Finding Truth in Reflection, currently resides in New York City with two fabulous roommates who politely deal with her assortment of male suitors. You can read more about the sagas of Stephanie's love life (and other adventures) at Spread Eagle in NYC.